1. What are some adaptations that the animals of the rainforest in South East Asia have evolved?
2. How do snakes “fly?”
3. How did Jake study the flying snakes?
4. How does the baby Colugo stay attached to the mother Colugo?
5. What species of snake is the flying snake compared to with it’s “flattening?”
6. What did you think of Norman’s attempts to catch a Colugo?
7. Why is this rainforest unique?
8. Why might gluing a video camera to a Colugo be a bad method to study these animals? (think about this, it’s not in the video)
9. How do animals that glide “learn to glide?”
10. What part of the snake hits the ground last? Why?