The video for this week does not embed in the website, so you'll have to go to the address above to view it.
Here are the questions for the video:
1. Which squirrel is native to England?
2. What does the man mean by “dispatched?”
3. What was Doreen so angry about? Do you think she should be so angry?
4. How do the grey squirrels invade? What is their movement compared to?
5. Do you agree that red squirrels are “mystical beings?”
6. Why do you feel there is so much hatred of grey squirrels? Do you think there could be a hidden, deeper meaning here?
7. Do humans have the right to kill the grey squirrel? Can they ever kill all of them?
8. Would you have had as strong a feeling about this movie if they would have been killing rats? Ants? Cats? Dogs? Cows? Why is or why isn’t there a difference?